Data Rollovers can be managed for customers using the customer categories feature. If you would rather manage rollover settings on a product level, please refer to this blog instead: ICASA: Setting up Data Rollover using Data Products
NOTE: If both the Data Product and Customer Category Roll over settings are enabled, the data product rollover settings will take precedence. (Wisps are encouraged to only use the rollover settings on individual products)
Any data (monthly and /or top-ups) which is rolled over from this setting will appear as an auto rolled over top-up on the customer profile:
Step 1: Navigate to Customer Categories
- Navigate to the Customer menu -> Categories
Step 2: Create a new category with the correct settings
- Create a new Category ie “Auto Rollover Unused Data”
- Enable “use for customers” and “Use for Radius Users” then navigate to the Data Rollover tab
- On the Data Rollover Tab enable the rollover settings and configure them. The following options are available:
- Auto-Rollover Unused Monthly Data -> When enabled all unused monthly data will be added to the next month’s data balance.
- Monthly Data Rollover Expiry -> Monthly data will only be rolled over for the number of months specified above before expiring.
- Auto-Rollover Unused Topups -> When enabled all unused top-up data will be added to the next month’s data balance.
- Topup Data Rollover Expiry -> Top-up data will only be rolled over for the number of months specified above before expiring.
- Auto Assign to all capped accounts -> When enabled this category will be auto-assigned to all existing and new customers that have an active capped data account.
- Auto Un-Assign from uncapped accounts -> When enabled this category will be auto-unassigned from all customers with only soft capped or uncapped accounts
NOTE: If you do not select the setting “Auto Assign to all capped accounts” (which automatically applies the customer category to all customers with those conditions) you will need to import the list of customers you want the ICASA category to apply to. See the blog here