Data Transfers have been considered for Prepaid Data Users.
1: Ensure Data transfers are enabled
2. A Prepaid User (Transferrer) makes a request to the WISP to transfer Data from their account to another Prepaid account (Transferee) of that Wisp.
- Your Customers will need to use ordinary means of communication ie Helpdesk ticket, phone call or email to make the request. There is no designated transfer request process.
3. An admin user then Navigates to the Prepaid user’s (Transferrer) Customer Edit page -> Prepaid Purchases Widget and select Edit
4. Choose Prepaid Voucher to be transferred.
5. Choose the Prepaid account (Transferee) to transfer the Voucher to.
NOTE: Once a voucher has been fully transferred, it will not be available for Transfer again