How to: Quickly enable rollover for all customers
Step 1: Create a new category with the correct settings
- Navigate to the Customer menu -> Categories
- Create a new Category ie “Auto Rollover Unused Data”
- Enable “use for customers”, “Auto Rollover Unused Monthly Data”, and “Auto Rollover Unused Topups”
Step 2: Export your Customer Account Codes
- Navigate to Customers -> List customers
- Show hide the correct column “Account codes”
- Show “all” Rows
- Export to CSV
- Open the exported list in Excel
Step 3: Manipulate the Data in Excel
- In cell B2 (next to your first Account Code) Type the following: =A2 then press enter.
This will result in the same account code displaying next to one another.
- Directly below in cell B3, type the following: =B2&”,”&A3 then press enter.
- Hover your cursor over the bottom right corner of cell B3, when a cross (+) appears, double-click to apply the formula to the entire column.
- Scroll to the last row of data. Select the cell in the B column containing all the account codes, separated with a comma and copy the contents of the cell.
Step 4: Apply the Category to all your customers
- Open the add to customer’s button of newly created category.
- Paste the values which you just copied into the text field, and select “add to customers”.
- The category will now be applied to all customers