VoIP Billing Engine
- We would like to introduce the newest supported version of DataTill’s VoIP Billing Engine module, which will also be referred to as VBE.
- This revamp has been 8 months in the making and we here at DataTill are very excited to share this with our customers.
- The link to the guide can be found here: https://www.datatill.com/voip-billing-engine/
- Refined LTE cancellation process by including a cutoff date for processing cancellations.
The link to the blog can be found here: https://www.datatill.com/lte-cancellation-cut-off-periods/
- In-sync filter function improved in order to isolate outdated recurring billing entries.
- When your DataTill is upgraded to version 1.6.00 your mobile app will have the following features.
- Added the ability to list and terminate your own active data sessions
- Various bug fixes
See the following link for more information: https://www.datatill.com/customer-mobile-app-release-notes/
● Changes were made to accommodate the latest firmware update (v6.45.1) for Mikrotik routers and the current DataTill Mikrotik API login method.
● Fixed issue where, if VoIP is enabled, the total displayed on a PDF invoice and statement was exclusive of VAT.