Click on the play button below to watch the release notes video for version 1.5.02.
- Fixed issue where duplicate emails were being queued and sent from the system.
- Improved the way email responses to leads are displayed on the Messages tab of the Sales Workflow.
- Fixed issue where Mass Password Reset Tool was inaccessible to users.
- Fixed issue where users were unable to leave Suspension and Cancellation SMS setup fields blank.
- Improved the user experience when selecting to pause an account suspension.
- Improved the Pause Suspension functionality for more efficient processing.
- Added resellers/ sub-accounts to the Monthly Billing Summary report.
- Add the Cancellation Reason and Date to the Billing Statistics Report.
- Improved Reseller Sales Lead performance when changing address details on the lead.
The following improvements have been included in this maintenance release for Hotfix 1.5.02.485
- Added the ability to stop back-ups from FTP’ing.
- The option has been added for the FTP to be Disabled for the automated data backups
- This is to be used for clients that make use of VM and take daily/weekly snapshots.
- Added Active sessions View to Customer Portal
- a New button has been added to the Customer Portal called Active Sessions
- The customer will be able to view and disconnect one or more of these active sessions from this table
Data & Top-up Roll Over
- Added an individual month end method calculation. There are now two methods to calculate the roll-over. Please see the blog for more information: top-up-roll-over-methods
- Improve IP Pool Allocation and Removing of IP’s
- Improved the way disabled/invisible products are displayed on pre-existing pushed invoices when they were visible at the time.
- Improved the usage feedback for LTE users. Now able to view usage between main package, topups, off and on peak.
Hotspots & Prepaid
- Added the ability to pay for prepaid purchases using Snapscan, PayU, and Zapper.
- Note that the Payment Gateway setup may be complete at the following: …/settings/payment
- Added a user interface to set the maximum SMS Topup reply amount allowed.
- The default maximum Topup size allowed for SMS reply has been increased from 50GB to 9999GB.
- Setup of the SMS Topup Max Topup Size can be completed on …../settings/payment
- Add the ability to allow emails with the “.network” suffix to be recognized as valid. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org. Other domain limitations have been improved as well.
- Improved access to the Sales workflow and setup. Users must have Sage One accounting integration enabled to make use of the sales workflow.
- Added new permission to the sales setup to allow users to with sufficient access to close sales leads. The requirement indicates that the Admin Agent needs “Sales” Read and Modify Permission Enabled in order for Sales Leads to be Closed.
- Added a filter to view sub-accounts by last used radius session on the reseller portal.
And a variety of other cosmetic improvements, and performance enhancements.