- Added a lead source column to the Sales Workflow list views for Quotes and Invoices (New and active). The user is now able to select the Lead Source option under the Show/Hide Columns button to display each source per lead.
- Added lead source column to Sales Statistics for Quotes generated and Quotes accepted.
- Added custom disconnection ports (PoD) for NAS. If the port is not specified, it will default to 1700.
- If a different port is specified, then this port will be used in the PoD and CoA requests being sent.
- Added the ability to view a graph of the hourly data usage per product. This report can be located by clicking on Reports > Hourly Data Usage Summary.
- Updated the Monthly Data Account Summary report to reflect the churn data correctly.
● Fixed the visual issue where some data accounts would display duplicates.
● Fixed the visual issue where the incorrect label may have been applied to some radius accounts.
- Updated LTE API pull for data package accounts information.
- Added Off-peak usage to the Data summary display for customers
- Improved the commission list screen to be able to bulk update paid commissions.
As well other various minor bug fixes and cosmetic enhancements, such as improving filters and validations.
- Added auto rollover settings to Data Products
Blog on how to set it up: https://www.datatill.com/icasa-setting-up-data-rollover-using-data-products/
- Improved Customer Category auto rollover settings
Blog on how to set it up: ICASA: Setting up Data Rollover using Customer Categories
- Added Data Expiry settings to edit products and edit categories.
- Added the ability to transfer data between prepaid users. See the blog for more details ICASA: Prepaid Data Transfers
Refer to the ICASA blog (https://www.datatill.com/icasa-regulations-governing-data-usage) for more information on how to implement the following:
- Usage notifications
- Rollover of data
- Transfer of data
- Out-of-bundle billing
- Fixed and prevented the issue where some radius accounts may have displayed as duplicates.
As well as various improvements to performance and security.