Sales – New Sales Lead Invoice Report
- DataTill has added a new monthly reporter for figures generated from the Lead to Receipt process. This report includes comprehensive dropdowns, graphs and data point summaries.
- Read the full blog here.
- The Tax Type dropdown/selector has been added to the Job Cards quick filter on the Lead to Receipt process. This applies to New and Active Job Cards.
- A fix has been added that will not include invoices that are being deleted while Pushing a batch to Sage One.
- The Tax Type dropdown/selector has been improved on all Billing menus/pages to display the tax name and percentage for each VAT type. Invalid VAT types now display in red and valid rates display as normal text.
- To ensure that your VAT settings are correct and up to date please read the full blog here. This also includes details of improvements made to VAT relates settings and processing.
- Fixed the issue where Custom Pricing on Data Product Changes was not taking effect/saving correctly.
- Improved the filters on the Recurring Billing Entries menu to report when billing is in and out of sync with the current billing period. Note, the user must first select the In Sync column from the Show/Hide Columns button.
- Added More Restriction/Validation when Deleting Customer Categories due to ICASA.
- When adding or editing a NAS, the user can now enable the setting to Use Proxy NAS for PoD. When enabled, the radius disconnect packet (PoD) will be sent to the proxy NAS instead of the NAS the user is authenticated on.
- When adding or editing a NAS, the user can now enable the setting to Use Proxy NAS for CoA. When enabled, the radius change of authorization packet will be sent to the proxy NAS instead.
- Fixed issue where LTE Data Accounts cannot be deleted once assigned to a customer in Pending registration status.
Various minor bug fixes and cosmetic enhancements.
View the release overview video: