Please note release 1.4.02 is a routine maintenance release, which mostly covers bug fixes and cosmetics.
Fair Usage Policy & Radius
- Fixed Soft Cap 100% usage issue where some notifications were not being generated.
- Fixed usage notifications issue where some were being generated as blanks.
- Fixed the setting on Data Accounts to authenticate according to the setting chosen for the Radius Account.
- Fixed IP Accounting Data Accounts that were ignoring the burst settings defined on the Data Products.
- Added validation to Radius usernames to no longer allow invalid characters, such as ; ” ; , $ % & *.
- Fixed the issue where the colon was incorrectly stripped when adding the MAC Address on Data Accounts.
- Added the ability to define when Mikrotik bursts settings will be applied during a policy.
- Fixed error which may have briefly displayed when saving or updating a mailbox – even though the mailbox was successfully created/updated.
- Fixed issue where files uploaded were not saving correctly. Once the file has been uploaded, the document name also gets auto updated.
Social Media Logins
- Added validation to the Social Media Login menu – all required fields must now be filled in when saving a particular login.
- Added validation to the System Setup menu for Google Maps and Places API Keys – all required fields must now be filled in when saving these fields. Please see the important blog here
- Fixed the Audit Trail functionality, all changes on new and existing Default Tax Rates are correctly recorded now.
- Added correct validation for the Clickatell SMS Gateway and SMSS Gateway
- Fixed Vodacom Auto import issue where previous imports did not display the RateCard and Trunks on the call log.
Cosmetics in general
- Various Cosmetic improvements were made, including spelling and alignment.
- Fixed an issue where stale connections were either not being disconnected or where a new active session for the same radius username were disconnected via the mikrotik API instead. This issue only occurred where the concurrent session value was set very low.
- Fixed issue where when searching on the sub account widget of a disabled reseller sometimes gave an error.