- SnapScan and PayU MEA have been added to DataTill as new Payment Gateways on the Customer Portal and when purchasing Vouchers.
- Read the full blog here.
- DataTill has improved the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) billing module.
- Users can now automatically import CDR files for Vodacom. PortaBilling auto import will be released in the next phase.
- Manual Imports cater for Easttel, Generic, Vodacom, PortaBilling and Internet Solutions.
- The VoIP billing module makes use of Trunks, Destinations, Phone Lines and RateCards to calculate the VoIP billing.
- The full VoIP user guide can be located here.
- Users can now enable the setting to Sync Customers to Sage One/Accounting System under the Customer Groups menu.
- Read the full blog here.
- The Data Package Summary Report now has a dropdown filter to view the data by All Radius Users or Exclude Cancelled Users.
- A Search box has also been added to this report along with a new Total for Monthly Usage at the bottom of the report.
- Users can now add the Mast Altitude and Mast Height on a Highsite. These values can in turn be viewed and edited on Network Devices on the new Mast Location tab when editing a Network Device.
Cancellations & Suspensions
- Users can now choose a Reseller Account and a Sub Account and approve the suspensions by clicking on the Suspension button at the top of the Accounts Workflow screen.
- The Lead source field has now become a mandatory field on new Sales Leads.
- More options have been included to the Lead Source dropdown list.
- The Refer A Friend program now has an addition to it’s T’s&C’s. *Credits only issued to the full amount of your current billing in consecutive order should your friend choose a package that is above your recurring monthly bill.
- With the previous addition of Public Links on Quote templates, when viewing the link a label now displays the Package relating to the quote. This can be viewed on Mobile Devices as well.
- Read the full blog here on the Public Links.
- Added the ability to change your password in the app (ios)
- This feature will allow you to set whether ratings should create tickets, which when enabled the rating threshold can be set as well as which user should get the tickets in and out of office hours see the full blog here
- When importing Invoices & Credit Notes, the VAT rate will be applied based on the Default Tax Rates setup within DataTill. The only exception would be if an adjustment is noted as 0% VAT.
- The Billing Statistics page now displays the data correctly according to the date range selected.
- Users will no longer receive a duplication verification email when their login is setup to use Two Factor Authentication.
- The Audit Trail button under the Setup menu for the Company Name has been fixed. All changes made to the Company Name are now correctly recorded.
- The Toggle buttons found under the Setup menu have been fixed where there was an overlap with the Audit Trail buttons.
- The alignment for the Audit Trail buttons have been corrected on the Sales Setup page.
- The Audit Trail buttons now appear under the Notification setup for SMS Gateway.
- The Audit Trail buttons have also been added to the Welcome Email setup for all fields.
- The DataTill Self Installation Setup page now has mandatory fields to be completed in order to submit a licence request.