- We are pleased to announce that the DataTill Mobile app has been released. It is available for download on the Google Playstore and the Apple App Store.
- Click here to read more on the Mobile App functionality/features.
Suspensions and Cancellations
- Users can now queue a bulk list of customers for suspension. This includes bulk queueing for all sub accounts linked to master accounts. Read more.
- We have updated the DataTill User Licence Agreement to reflect the latest compliance with the GDPR and POPI legislative acts. Existing users will be prompted to accept this agreement’s terms and conditions upon their next login (on the latest version of DataTill v1.3.03). Please note if the agreement is not accepted then users will not be able to access DataTill.
- The Data Protection module has been introduced to accommodate the above mentioned legislative acts. Please click here to read more on this module.
- This module will allow users to request a zip folder containing a history of customer data/information provided to DataTill. This information is protected by a verification process.
- This Data Protection module can be accessed once the relevant permissions have been enabled. This module can also be controlled per user to be permission specific to certain functions.
- Users can now opt for the “Right To Be Forgotten”. This setting will anonymise their information provided to DataTill and is an irreversable action.
- Users will now also be able to customise Data Retention settings within DataTill.
- Users can now perform speed tests from the portal – this functionality is also available on the mobile app. Read more.
- Not end user related – PHP parameter check screen has now been added.
- Users can now apply a setting to force specific hyperlinks to open within the same window. Read More here.
- Mass Customer ID password reset tool is now available. Read More.
- The Copy to Clipboard and Copy to Excel buttons have now been updated to be permission specific on the Customer List menu and the Customers with no banking details Exception Report.
Suspensions and Cancellations
- Users are now able to view a cancellation flag/status per customer on the Accounts Workflow > Suspension menu.
- The disable functionality has now been consolidated with the Cancellation module/functionality.
- Customers that have been cancelled will now be unsubscribed from notifications.
- A date stamp has been added to the Note field on the Accounts Workflow > Suspension menu. The Note field has also been capped at 200 characters. Users can also now clear/delete a note.
- Suspension emails/SMS’s/notifications to customers will now be sent at 8:00 am in the morning as opposed to midnight.
- The Suspensions button on Accounts Workflow > Suspension menu has been recoloured and a tooltip has been added.
- Read the full blog here on Suspensions & Cancellations – New Features and Improvements.
- Backup files now exclude auto-generated files for speed improvement.
- A Cron job has now been added to run at set intervals in order to calculate reseller commission.
- Direct debit batch month end processing bug has been fixed. Read more here on the updated functionality.