- An Audit Trail button has been added to each field within the entire Setup menu. The history will now be tracked and available for viewing per field.
- DataTill now has the ability to transfer data from one radius account to another, in accordance with new ICASA legislation.
- Users now have the ability to apply global notification thresholds to all customer accounts, again in accordance with new ICASA legislation.
- A feature has been added to determine how network blocking will occur for suspended customer accounts. Three modes are supported: Hard Block, IP Pool and Router Address List.
- Users are now able to set the limit for time of day when suspension notifications are sent out.
- Maintenance Cron job now includes deleting temporary files older than 7 days.
- Maintenance Cron job now includes deleting file keys which have been expired for over 90 days.
- Viewing or downloading of files by admin users is now audited.
- The audit information of users who upload files to the Compliance widget is now recorded.
- Fixed bug where Highsite Map was not displaying under certain cirumstances.
- Fixed bug where phone numbers with lengths over 10 digits did not pull through to popup’s when sending messages.