- We perform the installation. In order to proceed, we need the following details:
- Vanilla install of Ubuntu 14.04 Server
- Username and password with root access
- Port 22 open for SSH
- Static IP
- DNS record, e.g. portal.yourservername.com
- Prepayment for installation. The installation fee is on our pricing page.
- Full details on installation: DataTill Sign Up and Install Guide
- 8 GB minimum RAM (up to 500 users)
- 16 GB RAM (501 to 1000 users)
- 32 GB RAM (1000+ users)
- 2 x 250 GB SSDs or high performance RAID SAS drives
- Four Core CPU of either Ivy Bridge or Haswell Architecture Core i5. If using a VM, between 4 and 16 cores depending on load. Base clock speed of higher than 2.8GHz
- See detailed hardware requirements: Detailed Hardware Requirements
- Ubuntu 14.04 Server: http://releases.ubuntu.com/14.04/
- No extra modules installed besides OpenSSH
- UTF- 8 encoding
- Post: Added Outbound SMTP Settings To Settings Menu
- Customer is responsible for their own backups.
- Here is a guide to setting up DataTill’s Automated Backups feature.
Sign Up with DataTill
Click on the link below to see our Sign Up Guide: