Manage mikrotik & ubiquiti devices. Track connections, usage & performance statistics like CCQ, signal strength, downtime, etc. Auto generate network and geographical maps of highsites and interconnected links
The optional SageOne financial interface integrates recurring billing directly into DataTill, whilst pushing financial information into SageOne for realtime financial reporting & auditing
Keep track of all issues, whether it be customer or highsite related, in one central place. Link events to tickets to customers to highsites, everything in one central place
- Manage Bandwidth products & usage
- Manage VoIP telephony products & usage
- Manage and sell WiFi Hotspot products, promotions & usage
- Manage and sell Self-Service Products via prepaid data packages
- Manage hosting products & usage
- Manage and track assets
- End-user self service & admin management
- View network & financial performance Dashboards
- Customer Self-Service
- View statements, perform topups, change packages
- Optional Billing Engine
- Generates Invoices & Statements, export debit batches to Sage Pay
- Management Dashboard
- Usage, Alerts, Performance
- Comprehensive Notification Engine
- Email & SMS Notifications to one, select or all customers
- Monitor weather stations, hotspot usage, power utilization and more
Integration with Standard ISP Tools
- Mikrotik routerOS
- Read NAS & PPPoE session stats, disconnect users
- Collect IP, OSPF, Hotspot & Radius info
- Back router config & create export scripts
- Manage packages & users, auto topups, auto package changes, read usage stats
- Auto disconnect on data & time limits, expiry date, suspension
- Auto switch capped user accounts to different packages
- Introducing time range based accounts that are only active during certain times of the day
- Introducing sub-accounts. Sharing one data subscription amongst multiple logins
- Import packages, users& vouchers
- Process squid proxy logs for detailed browsing history reports
- Process netflow trafficl logs for detailed data usage usage reports
- Read & write extensions, ring groups, misc destinactions & DID infos
- Update asterisk config files
- Read call records
- Read & write calling card info
- Read call costs & route info
- Vantage Pro
- Log and summarise weather station data
- Log, monitor and summarise battery usage and solar charge via a customized Raspberry Pi
- Micro Instruments
- Log, monitor and summarise battery usage and remotely trigger highsite relays
The Base system is required to operate the system and includes the following features:
- Customer notifications (usage triggers, etc) delivered via Email & SMS.
- Customer self service (change package, add data topups, add voip credits, etc) via the web app.
- Customer detailed data & phone usage screens, with graphs & sortable logs.
- Customisable system branding (company logo & name).
- Fully customisable administrator permissions, allowing read & write access per individual admin function.
- Fully customisable administrator notifications, allowing admin users to define the type of system alerts they receive.
- Administrators can see all customer details on one screen, including data & voip packages, installed equipment, notes, notification settings, etc.
- Administrators can see a snapshot overview of all data or phone usage at a daily or monthly level.
Device monitoring module
The device monitoring module is used to log usage from a variety of devices, including the following:
- Client wireless radio stats (ccq, latency, signal strength, etc) are logged and summarised. Compatible with Mikrotik & Ubiquity.
- Weather station data is logged and summarised. Compatible with weewx devices like Vantage Pro.
- Asterisk extension latency is logged and realtime extension activity is displayed.
- Hotspot usage are logged and summarised. Usage summaries is split by voucher and free trial
- Automated Speed tests are performed and results are graphed for all mikrotik routers on the network. Speedtest to key external speedtest servers are also automated and logged
- Power is monitored on AC and solar sites, with detailed graphs and power outage notifications
- Automatically detect mikrotik config changes and show these in an easy side by side comparison
- Automatically backup milrotik routers and store these backups within the system
- Capture mikrotik syslog events and auto configure routers to post these events
- Monitor mikrotik and ubiquiti wireless client connections, and show sector and client signal performance
Datatill is designed to work with either FreeRadius or RadiusManager.
FreeRadius integration is definitely the preferred way to go, as this allows Datatill to fully control the FreeRadius setup.
If RadiusManager is used then usage data can be read, but all package changes and radius accounts needs to be maintained in RadiusManager itself.
The following features are available from within Datatill when FreeRadius is used to manage radius authentication:
- Import existing user accounts from freeradius
- Record hourly, daily and monthly usage information per radius account.
- Create and manage NAS lists.
- Create and manage data packages, using any combination of time duration, time of day, data limit and speed limit.
- Create and manage user accounts and assign data packages to users.
- Create multiple sub-accounts so a user can track data usage individually across numerous devices on his network, whilst all share a single data package.
- Multiple user accounts can be linked to and managed by a single customer.
- Auto switch user packages once a user is capped. Capped accounts can be moved to a throttled package automatically.
- Auto or manually topup user accounts based on their own preferences.
- Customers can purchase topups and self service data packages online.
- Customers can view their data usage, perform account changes (upgrades / downgrades) and topups themselves (self service).
- Customers can view data usage graphs, comparing their daily and monthly usage statistics
- Administrators can view detailed stats on any active session, disconnect sessions, and can filter sessions by NAS, Customer, etc
When RadiusManager is used the following radius features will be available:
- Record hourly, daily and monthly usage information per radius account.
- Customers can view their radius account usage.
- Customers can request topups and package changes form the website or mobile app, but these needs to applied manually within RadiusMananger by the support staff.
The hotspot module includes the following functionality:
- Manage mikrotik hotspots (landing page, artwork, sponsorship, free trial info, promotions, etc).
- Centrally manage and deploy walled garden host and server entries
- Manage and track promotions across select hotspots.
- Remotely deploy hotspot landing page changes.
- Generate and manage prepaid voucher batches.
- Sell vouchers online at hotspots, on the website and in the mobile app, via various payment gateways (PayPal, PayFast & SagePay).
- Administrators can view detailed hotspot usage statistics.
- Administrators can view voucher usage statistics.
DataTill works with almost all versions of Asterisk (v1.2 upwards), and a2billing version 1.3 and newer.
The following Asterisk features are available from within DataTill:
- Importing existing inbound routes, ring groups, extensions and misc destinations from asterisk.
- Create and manage inbound routes.
- Create and manage ring groups.
- Create and manage extensions.
- Create and manage phone lines.
- Auto-update asterisk config files.
- Administrators can view detailed call information, like cost, selling price, outbound route, etc.
- Customers can view inbound and outbound call logs, including call costs, from the website and mobile app.
- Customers can listen to call recordings (when enabled), from the website and mobile app.
- Customers can view call graphs, comparing their daily and monthly usage statistics
The following a2billing features are available from within DataTill:
- Importing existing rate cards and calling cards from a2billing.
- Create and manage multiple rate cards and assign these to customers
- Create and manage calling cards (prepaid vouchers) and assign these to customer extensions
- Customers can topup their prepaid calling card balances from the website and mobile app
- customer call balances can be managed vie pre-paid or post-paid accounts
The network tools module is used to gather information from the connected network devices and to automate some repetitive tasks..
The network tools module contains the following features:
- Scan Mikrotik routers to collect the following information
- Assigned IP Addresses
- OSPF Instances
- OSPF Networks
- OSPF Interfaces
- PPP Profiles
- Hotspot Profiles
- Radius Server Profiles
- Neighbour Devices
- Clear local hotspot user sessions and cookies
- Backup router config and create export scripts
Squid & Netflow Log Analyses
Squid and Netflow logs are processed to create detailed data usage logs & summaries by various categories.
- Squid logs are used to track web browsing history.
- Netflow is used to capture all non browser traffic summaries.
- Combined log entries are processed and each destination ip and domain are matched to specific categories.
- Detailed and summarised usage logs are accessible by the Customers as sortable logs and graphs.
- Administrators can see detailed data usage by category, customer, user or device.
Billing Module (Optional)
The billing module is designed to allow an ISP to calculate all the costs incurred by customers when using voip and data services.
- All amounts can be inclusive or exclusive of VAT.
- Currency symbol can be customised.
- Data costs can be calculated as fixed, fixed with topups or via packages and topups.
- Discounts can be applied once off as credit notes or recurring at customer, user or package level.
- Costs are calculated in realtime.
- Package changes during the month will result in pro-rata costs being assigned.
- System generates invoices and customer statements.
- Customers can view invoices and statements via the website and the mobile app.
- Customers can be assigned to billing groups.
- Billing totals can be exported to CSV & Excel.
- Realtime integration with SageOne for invoice generation.
- Bank reconciliation can be done against open invoices.
Asset Tracking Module
The asset tracking module is designed to allow administrators to keep track of all the equipment used in providing a service.
- Track details (original invoice, warranty, supplier, etc) of all equipment installed at client sites.
- Installers can add detailed notes and pictures of installation details to the asset records.
- Administrators can quickly track equipment and see its complete history.
The helpdesk module is designed to manage support tickets raised by customers and support staff.
- Customers can raise support tickets via email, the website and the mobile app.
- Customers can see the progress of their support tickets via the website and the mobile app.
- Support staff can view, assign, manage and escalate support tickets.
- Support staff can view detailed connectivity details like radio signal strength, link activity, etc.
- Administrators can view ticket performance and statistics (time to close, summary by issue type, etc).